Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Green, yellow, and white


Here's my first wedding inspiration board, which I made a few months ago before we were even engaged. Getting ahead of myself maybe? My first instinct for colors were white, yellow, and green. I think white has to be included in the color scheme because available/affordable linens will most likely be white. And if I'm going bright (and it's a wedding, it should look happy!) then why not go REALLY bright with lovely prime yellow (alternating with gold) and green? I have continued to collect photos in this color scheme, with so many beautiful things!

Unfortunately, I don't remember all the photo sources because I saved most of them without names!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine I think these colors are so beautiful together! plus they seem very YOU. I love all the pictures also... weddings are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.